Cold calling can really help you to identify and qualify the right prospects for your training business quickly..
— This is part 2 of a 2-part series to help you generate new business!
In this week’s episode, we’re giving you part 2 on the topic of cold-calling.
How do you keep on going when you want to give up? Do you cold-call (or telephone-prospect) at random times?
Are you able to clearly explain what you can do for your prospects in such a way that it makes sense to them?
These are all powerful questions to ask yourself. We’re going to answer them today!
I look forward to your company in episode 17. Thanks for all your support!
Biggest takeaways you don’t want to miss:
- Why you need to structure your day to facilitate optimum-calling
- Why you need to work with Gatekeepers; not try and ‘get past them’
- How to keep going even when you want to give up!
- How to ensure that you can articulate you value confidently
- Why you need to give yourself rewards when you hit targets
Resources mentioned in this episode:
The Art of Doing Twice the Work Done in Half the Time – Time Management book by Jeff Sutherland
Click here to read the transcript for this episode