If I am going to invest an hour in training, I ask myself how I can help 10 or 20 or 100 people in that same hour…..that’s what I focus on….
Scale your Model
“One of the other things which I am starting to do now is to coach other coaches about how to do what I have done..which is how to create a scalable coaching model.
I was talking yesterday to a coach whom I am helping right now and he is ‘maxed-out’ now because the only way he can service clients is 1 to 1…. ”
Smash that Ceiling
“I am helping this coach move from 1 to 1, to group coaching so that he can (one day) have 1000’s of clients which he can work with at any one time.
He can then smash that ceiling in terms of his income and earning potential, because most coaches stop at about 200K-300K.
If you develop a good model, you should easily be able to go past the $1 million mark and then to $5 million or $10 million once you get really good at scaling…”
Now listen to the rest of the episode to learn more!….
Listen to get these takeaways:
- Why 2019 has been Dale’s most successful business year ever
- How Dale built a multi-million dollar coaching business
- Why you need to leverage and productize your training
- Why delivering training by mobile device is the future
- Why building apps is 10 x times harder than you think
- What Dale is launching in 2020 and how it can help you
- Where to begin with producing your own video library
Some helpful resources for you:
Dale Beaumont – Dale’s personal website with links and resources
Bizversity – Mobile business university with 2K+ videos
BusinessBluePrint – Coaching and community for business owners [AUS]
YouPreneur – Chris Ducker’s live event in London every year [UK]